Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Salam


Hello to all those who accessed my blog in the past two days.


I would like to thank you for visiting. It is quite nice to notice that I managed to get 37 people (not just hits) to visit my newborn creation.


I know that many may think that I should be writing in Arabic since it is my mother tongue.


But, I am still new at all this. Moreover, the topics that I chose so far (although one of them is only 1/3 complete) refer to issues outside the strict realms of our Arab nation.


I am also trying to explain my point of view as an Arab brought up in a somewhat westernized upbringing.


The only favor I would like to ask is for you to comment in any way possible, for I would like to have this new hobby to be one of the most productive past-times.


So, please feel free to make this a richer experience for both me and you.

No comments: